Saturday, February 2, 2013

Youtube Spiral


I get into these Youtube spirals where I can't stop watching cello master classes. Love this series by Tortelier.


I love love loved The Sing-off season 3 and still watch my favorite clips. I loved Afro Blue and used to love Sara Bareilles until she started judging for the show and pretty much single handedly kicked them off. Their Janet Jackson medley was insane. I still do their signature shoulder dance move. I was flabbergasted when Glee did a note for note copy of this for one of their episodes. I wonder if Afro Blue got compensated in any way because they sure didn't get credited. Highly doubt it. I also still sing along to Delilah's rendition of "How to Love". Their Alicia Keys medley was pretty sexy, too. Of course the only singing competition show that I actually love gets cancelled.

No comments: